We know that COVID has changed the way that you look at our holidays. We know that you want to know that the hotels you stay in will meet exacting cleanliness requirements and that the bikes that you hire from us are stringently cleaned and disinfected before hire. We know that during your precious holiday time, you need to be confident that all cleanliness standards are being met. It is for that reason that we have worked tirelessly with our suppliers to achieve a COVID charter so that we can guarantee to you, that all our suppliers are meeting the highest standards of cleanliness. Our commitments to you are as follows:
1. All drivers will sanitise their hands before and after every service, using an alcohol-based hand sanitiser.
2. In most vehicles, there will be hand sanitiser available for passengers
3. All drivers will wear a mask.
4. Drivers will disinfect the vehicle in between every service by wiping down door handles, seatbelts, armrests, window buttons and other areas with antiseptic wipes.
5. Drivers will assist customers only when assistance is needed with their luggage and drivers will wear gloves and sanitise their hands after helping the passengers.
6. We ask customers to avoid shaking hands and other forms of physical contact.
Waiting time at the airport
7. Waiting times are extended at airports whilst health screenings and airlines are taking longer than usual.
Check drivers health conditions
8. If at any point a driver shows any covid-19 symptoms, they will be quarantined for 14 days and anyone else within the business that has been in contact with them will also be quarantined. Their vehicle will also be taken out of service until it has been completely sterilised.
1. The staff in the hotels we use will be provided with appropriate PPE to carry out their jobs.
2. The staff in the hotels we use the appropriate disinfectant and antivirus products to disinfect all customer facing areas.
1. There will be disinfectant sprays or gels at reception.
2. There will be disinfectant sprays or gels in the common areas.
3. There will be signage indicating the requirement for social distancing and where appropriate, one way systems to avoid unneccesary close contact.
4. Guests and staff will be required to wear a mask in all common areas of the hotels we use.
5. Swimming pools, gyms and other facilities will be regularly disinfected.
6. Commonly used items such as sunbeds and umbrellas will be disinfected after each use.
7. There will be daily disinfection of frequently used touch points such as door knobs, elevator buttons, access rails etc.
1. A new sanitation and disinfection protocol is applied prior to check in.
2. Bedrooms will only be cleaned once the guest has left the room.
3. On a daily basis common elements such as a TV remote control, bedside tables, hair dryer or night lamps will be disinfected.
4. Decorative elements that cannot be cleaned at more than 60 degrees have been removed from the hotels we use.
1. There will be limited capacity in dining rooms with 1.5m between tables.
2. Hand sanitisers will be at the entrance of each dining room.
3. The buffet system in any hotel restaurant will be maintained with distance signalling and compulsory use of masks and protective screens.
4. The dining room will be disinfected after each service.
5. All bars will carry the same social distancing protocols as the restaurants.
5. The HACCP food safety plan will of course be maintained in the kitchen with the increase in frequency of disinfection. All goods of our suppliers are unpacked and disinfected before entering the kitchen.
1. All staff will wear face coverings during any interaction with a customer.
2. All staff will wear face coverings whilst cleaning and disinfecting the bikes and equipment.
3. All bikes will be disinfected after every hire. In particular, the saddle and handlebars will be thoroughly wiped down and disinfected.