We are offering you and one other, a holiday to ride the Etape du Tour 2023 between 7-10 July 2023.
The lucky winner will get to ride stage 14 Tour de France, just days before the pros. This year features an iconic 152 km with over 4,000m of climbing from Annemasse, right by Geneva, finishing atop the Col du Joux Plane in Morzine.
To enter the competition, simply fill out your details below and a winner will be picked at 12pm on 17 March 2023 . Please see our Terms & Conditions for this offer at the bottom of the page.
7 July 2023
- Arrival at Geneva airport. We will let you know which flights to book to coincide with our transfers.
- You will take our group transfer to Morzine and check in at Hotel le Tremplin. Your prize is for a twin room on a B&B basis.
8 July 2023
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- You will need to register for the event in Annemasse and deposit your bike at the bike park. We will provide you a shared transfer to Annemasse for you and your bike, and you can explore the event village and deposit your bike.
- You will then take a transfer back to Morzine.
9 July 2023
- Today is race day. You will be transferred very early in the morning to Annemasse for the race.
10 July 2023
- You will check out of your hotel and we will provide a shared transfer to Geneva airport. We will let you know which flights to book to coincide with our transfer.
- Airport transfers from Geneva airport on our shared transfers
- A twin room at Hotel le Tremplin in Morzine, right next to the finish line.
- Transfer of your bike from Morzine to Annemasse the day before the race
- Transfer for you on the day of the race to the starting pens in Annemasse
- Entry to the Etape du Tour 2023
What’s not included?
- Flights to and from Geneva Airport.
- Helmets, pedals and shoes.
- Travel insurance.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Our decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- All entries must be made using this page.
- All entries must be in by 12pm on 17/3/23.
- Flights are not included and the winner must book their own flights.
- Your email address and phone number will be used for marketing of Love Velo cycling holidays but will not be passed on to third parties.