How and Why to Book Now
It now has been over year since the coronavirus pandemic began and it has been a tremendously tough year for the whole country. However, with the vaccination programme going well and travel beginning to open up under a traffic light system, there is a bursting demand for holidays. We now have light at the end of a very long tunnel for our cyclists across the UK.
These are the reasons that you can travel with confidence’ in 2021. Call us on 020 7157 1519 to book your 2021 cycling holiday.
Will I pay more if I delay?
Probably the later you book. On the basis of the small amount of inventory we have sold so far, we are seeing prices already one third higher than in 2019 – our last “normal” trading year.
Why book now with Love Velo?
• Get best pricing and offers locked in – prices are rapidly increasing since the government’s latest announcement
• Get the best bikes now as availability is hugely limited from 2020 bookings moved to 2021.
• Our expert advice to match these times including insurance, procedures including ‘fit to fly’ certificates and PCR tests
• Exceptional local knowledge for unforgettable experiences
• Meticulously crafted trips by real cyclists
• 24-7 UK support
• Award-winning service and protection
Any cycling holidays on offer?
There are some amazing deals for late summer and early autumn in some key destinations where we have been able to hold some 2019 prices. Those who can travel in the summer or autumn will have the opportunity for us to craft some excellent deals for them.
Can I be sure the trip will go ahead?
You can never be 100% but that is always the case with any travel booking. What you can be sure of is that the vaccination programme is being meticulously rolled out with tens of millions vaccinated.
If for any reason travel cannot go ahead, you will be covered under our Flexible Guarantee.
What if the coronavirus crisis gets worse, not better, and I decide not to travel?
Our fully flexible booking policies are here to assist, but these are time limited and will not necessarily apply to all trips for 2021 and some of our experiences are non refundable.