Win a Cycling Holiday for 2 to Mallorca
If you have never cycled in Mallorca, then we have a treat in store for you. In partnership with the tourist board of Mallorca, we are offering 1 lucky winner, a free cycling holiday for two to Mallorca this autumn.
- Private airport transfers
- 4 nights B&B at the 4* Cabot Pollensa Park
- 3 days carbon road bike hire for 2 people
- The best GPX routes provided
How To Enter
To enter the competition, simply fill out the entry form below. Winners will be picked on Sunday 2nd October at 5pm UK time and they will be notified within 3 working days. Entry is subject to our terms and conditions below.
Enter Now and Good Luck!
Conditions of Entry
1. Our decision is final and cannot be appealed.
2. All entries must be made using this page.
3. All entries must be made by 5pm UK time on 30/9/22. Entries made after the closing time will not be counted.
4. Flights are not included and the winner must book their own flights.
5. The winner can choose their holiday anytime between 01/03/23 and 05/04/23, subject to hotel availability. If the hotel cannot accommodate the dates chosen, the winners will agree alternative dates with Love Velo at Love Velo's discretion.
6. You agree to publish a review of your trip on Love Velo’s Trustpilot account.
7. You agree to provide Love Velo with a short piece of copy to be used on a blog post which will be shared across social media.
Covid 19 Specific Conditions
8. You acknowledge that there are currently laws and regulations in place which seek to manage the risks of COVID-19 and you agree to adhere to these measures and any others which might be imposed by the travel suppliers. These measures may include (without limitation) temperature checks, hygiene requirements, the provision of health information or certificates, wearing personal protective equipment and social distancing requirements. There may also be limitations on the availability or use of facilities or services provided by the travel suppliers as a result of these measures.
9. You acknowledge that certain travel suppliers, national authorities or other third parties may require you to undertake certain health formalities or satisfy other requirements aimed at managing the COVID-19 risks as a condition to you travelling, departing, entering or residing in a particular place. It is your obligation to obtain details of these requirements ahead of travel and to satisfy them.
10. You acknowledge that certain countries may impose quarantine or self-isolation measures upon travellers, whether in the place of destination or upon return.
11. In the event that the suppliers of the prize are able to deliver your holiday, you agree to travel and should you choose not to Love Velo is not obligated to reschedule your holiday.